hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
That awkward moment when you relies your shirts on backwards. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I hate that moment. People look at you weird.Like your crazy.
WELL people I AM CRAZY!!!
Now...
people who read this I love you.BEcaus you take time out of your day to read my stuff.
HHHHHHHHHHHHH
Now back to shirts.ON backwards!!!
The shirts that I where ON backwards are hard to...KNOW that there backwards Because of hair haIR HAIR.
USE YOUR HAIR AS A BLANKET!!!PEOPLE!!!
hhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pupupupupupupupupu!!! Sound effects!!!
Magic!!!
I'm annoying I know. BUT BUT BUT just read more.
you will understand why you clicked on Rose Water.
Thanks you people for for being here with me.
a nofe on bachwards things we shall talk about Moriah Elizabeth!!!
ok opie he adorable 101 I don't luv cats but opie he an exception!!!
squishy...art...Moriah Elizabeth=LOVE<3
byessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSsssssssssssssssssssssssssSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssSSssssssssssssssssssssSsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL people I AM CRAZY!!!
Now...
people who read this I love you.BEcaus you take time out of your day to read my stuff.
HHHHHHHHHHHHH
Now back to shirts.ON backwards!!!
The shirts that I where ON backwards are hard to...KNOW that there backwards Because of hair haIR HAIR.
USE YOUR HAIR AS A BLANKET!!!PEOPLE!!!
hhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pupupupupupupupupu!!! Sound effects!!!
Magic!!!
I'm annoying I know. BUT BUT BUT just read more.
you will understand why you clicked on Rose Water.
Thanks you people for for being here with me.
a nofe on bachwards things we shall talk about Moriah Elizabeth!!!
ok opie he adorable 101 I don't luv cats but opie he an exception!!!
squishy...art...Moriah Elizabeth=LOVE<3
byessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSsssssssssssssssssssssssssSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssSSssssssssssssssssssssSsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment